GPT-3 TL;DR: "I believe Transocean is undervalued as a result of the energy sector’s marketwide malaise amidst the Saudi price war and subsequent coronavirus pandemic. The market has mispriced the Company’s unsecured debt securities and I’m looking to take advantage of this rare opportunity. While the Company is currently cash burning at an alarming rate, I don’t believe this will continue at the same pace in 2021 and beyond. Transocean’s fleet has been contracted for more than 70% of 2020, and I believe the Company will generate positive unlevered free cash flow with multiple levers to pull to drive that number higher. With ample liquidity on hand and a management team that is prudently managing down their cash burn, I believe the Company will have the runway it needs to navigate the tough waters that lie ahead through 2021."

Our ensemble model gives your write-up a 40% chance of outperforming the S&P500 over the next 12 months. Over the last month, the average write-up we've evaluated has received a probability of 44%.

We can open the black-box and gain some insight into how the model came to that conclusion. The decision plot shows the path of features (explanatory variables) and their effects adding up to the model’s final probability output. These are the 15 features (out of many more) that had the largest effect on the model’s output for your write-up:

*NLP and topic features are various components derived from the text of your write-up. We are not yet disclosing the details behind the components.